TitleProduct

Pet Carrier Bag Bed Home Supply Cage Dog Carrier

  • Price:

    Negotiable

  • minimum:

  • Total supply:

  • Delivery term:

    The date of payment from buyers deliver within days

  • seat:

    Jiangsu

  • Validity to:

    Long-term effective

  • Last update:

    2017-12-30 14:50

  • Browse the number:

    44

Send an inquiries

Company Profile

Yangzhou Toyfield Pet Products Factory

By certification [File Integrity]

Contact:Mr. Frank Hu(Mr.)  

Email:

Telephone:

Phone:

Area:Jiangsu

Address:Jiangsu

Website: http://www.shop846.com/com/toyfield/

Product Details


Product Description
Pet Airways Box
1, Material:Plastic fasteners
2, Size: 50*30*31
3, Durable door mesh, lightweight
4, Color: Yellow/ Pink/ Blue etc.
5, Packing: 6Pcs/ CTN
6, Factory directly supply
7, Reach approved

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...