ANWVF Bronze safety valve is supplied from the upstream side (the system being protected) to the dome often by a small pilot tube. The downstream side is the pipe or open air where the PORV directs its exhaust. The outlet pipe is typically larger than the inlet.
Bronze Safety valves are top guided, unobstructed seat bore & full lift capability gives high discharge capacity. This design simplicity ensure better re-seating & high performance of the valve. Tight shut off is achieved with precision lapped surface.
With main below features: * Full lift gives maximum discharge capacity
* Top guided design ensure free operation
* High performance with good re-seating characteristic
* Tight shut-off is achievable with precision lapping
* Simple design reduce maintenance cost
Pressure ratings: 0.12~413 BAR
Body materials: Bronze
Standards: Screwed (NPT) to ASME B1.20.1
* Material Test Certificate available * Third party inspection or customer visual inspection available